Holiday Canvas Board Planner
- Artist’s Loft™ Canvas Board, 8"x10" (2)
- Recollections® Signature™ Paper Pad – Jingle Bells
- Cardstock – Brown
- Plaid® Mod Podge® Wash Out for Kids
- Foam Brush
- Archival Inks™ Pad – Sepia
- Cricut® Gypsy (Optional)
- Cricut® Die Cut Machine (Optional)
- Cricut® Cartridges – Assorted (Optional)
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Dimensional Dots
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, Permanent
- Paper Trimmer
- Binder Rings (3)
- Ribbon – Assorted Coordinating Colors
- Embellishments – Stickers, Rhinestones, Brads or Others of Choice
- Cardboard – Recycled Cereal Boxes, Chipboard, Etc.
- Hole Punch
Step 1 Choose a light design cardstock sheet from the paper pad and cut to the size of one of the canvas boards. Spray with water and wrinkle into a ball. Smooth out and attach to one canvas board with Mod Podge®. Let dry.
Step 2 Run Sepia ink pad around edges and over the top to add dimension and a distress look to the cover. The ink should only touch the “ridges” in the cardstock.
Step 3 Embellish as desired with assorted patterns from paper pad, as well as photos, stickers, gems, cut patterns from die cut machine or from an icon sheet included in the paper pad, etc.
Step 4 Determine hole spacing to bind and mark. Punch with the
Step 5 Create back cover with same technique.
Step 1 Create dividers with cardboard. Cover with cardstock using Mod Podge®. Embellish as desired.
Step 2 Add envelopes for receipts, pages with pockets for ads, and/or list pages. Be creative!
Step 3 Create a budget, calendar, etc. and print to include.
Step 4 Punch with Crop-a-Dile™ to line up with cover.
Step 1 Determine order of pages and dividers. This can be rearranged once the planner is in use, if needed.
Step 2 Thread through binder rings.
Step 3 Add assorted ribbon to binder rings.