Holiday JOY Mirror
- 3 Studio Décor hanging mirrors
- Red glitter
- Glitter glue or Mod Podge
- Alphabet Stencils
- Scrapbook paper
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Find a set of alphabet stencils with letters that are between 3.5” and 4” tall. Use the stencils to trace the letters J, O, and Y onto scrapbook paper. Cut out the letters. (You may choose to use a Cricut machine for this step.)
2. Use the Mod Podge to glue the “J” to the center of one of the mirrors. Repeat for the remaining letters.
3. Apply the Mod Podge or glitter glue to the beveled edge of one mirror, and apply red glitter. Let dry. Repeat with the remaining 2 mirrors.
4. Exchange the included ribbon for Holiday-themed ribbon, and hang your mirrors!