Holiday Package Frame
Make this quick and easy frame to display your child's photo with Santa. What a great gift for Grandma this would make!
Designed by Jean Kievlan, courtesy of DecoArt® Americana®.
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint: True Red
- DecoArt® Dazzling Metallics®: Glorious Gold
- DecoArt® Craft Twinkles™ Writer: Gold Crystal
- Paintbrushes: 3/4" Wash & #1 Liner
- Rectange Wood Frame
- Ribbon, 7/8" Wired (24" Long), Gold Metallic
- Sanding Sponge, Fine Grit
- Craft Glue, White
- Soft Cloth
Sand frame with sanding sponge to remove any rough spots. Wipe away sanding dust with a soft cloth.
Paint frame True Red.
Using the liner brush, paint random Glorious Gold Dazzling Metallics spirals on the frame.
Using the brush handle, add Glorious Gold Dots among the spirals.
When dry, add Crystal Craft Twinkles dots over the Glorious Gold dots.
Cut four 3" strips of wired ribbon. Wrap and glue the ribbon over each side of the frame as shown to represent a package.
Tie a bow of gold ribbon, then glue it to the top of the frame.