Holiday Red Poinsettia Napkin and Place Card Holders
- Create Your Style with Swarovski Elements™ Hot Fix Crystals, 4mm – Caribbean Mix and Light Colorado Topaz
- Silk Flower – Red Poinsettia (6)
- Felt – Red, Burgundy and Green
- Ribbon, ¾" – Gold (3 Yds.)
- Embroidery Thread and Needle
- E-6000® Jewelry Glue
- Hot Fix Crystal Tool
Cut a felt poinsettia out of both the red and the burgundy felt. Cut out leaves from the green felt.
Add a straight stitch using six ply embroidery thread on all petals.
Glue the layers of the flower together. Glue your leaves under the felt flower. (Make sure they show on the front side.)
Add the crystals to the flower centers using the Hot Fix tool.
Glue the felt flower to the center of the silk poinsettia.
Cut a 6" piece of ribbon. Glue to the bottom of the flower.
Cut a 5" piece of ribbon and make a loop (for the napkin) and glue the ends together. Glue the seam of this ring to the back of the flower to finish.
For the place card, simply glue a piece of metallic ribbon around the card and layer the poinsettia on top of the ribbon. Add the three crystal accents to the top corner using the Hot Fix tool.