Holiday Reindeer Clay Pot
- Apple Barrel Colors® Acrylic Paint – Territorial Beige, Black, Ecru, Strawberry, Limeade and Metallic Pure Gold
- Clay Rose Pot, 4½
- Paintbrushes – #12 Flat and #1 Liner
- Foam Spouncer, ¾"
- Stencil Brush, ¼"
- Wiggle Eyes, 15mm
- Sparkle Pom Pom, 1" – Red
- Tinsel Chenille Stem – Gold
- Craft Sticks (4)
- Craft Glue
- Craft Knife
- Brush Basin or Water Container
- Paper Towels
- Foam Plates
Step 1 Base coat body of clay pot Territorial Beige and paint the rim Ecru. Let dry.
Step 2 Use Spouncer to create Limeade dots around rim. Dip handle end of liner brush in Strawberry, then add small dots between Limeade dots.
Step 3 Use craft knife to score 1" lengths from both ends of two craft sticks on an angle. Cut with scissors then glue to full size craft sticks and let dry. Paint Metallic Pure Gold and let dry. Glue to inside edge of clay pot rim as shown.
Step 6 Glue pom pom nose and wiggle eyes to clay pot. Use an extremely dry stencil brush and Strawberry to make cheeks. Use liner brush to paint mouth in black. Let dry.
Step 7 Glue gold tinsel chenill