Holiday Terra Cotta Dessert Stand
- DecoArt® Patio Paints – Geranium Red, Cloud White and Mistletoe Green
- Terra Cotta Rose Pot, 4"
- Terra Cotta Saucers, 8½" and 6"
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #10 Flat and #0 Liner
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
Step 1 Use ¾" flat brush to paint outside saucers and pot rim Geranium Red; inside saucers and pot sides, Cloud White.
Step 2 Trace and transfer bird pattern on pot.
Step 3 Use #0 liner brush to paint birds and bow Geranium Red. Paint mistletoe Mistletoe Green.
Step 4 Use liner brush and Cloud White to loosely paint “x” shapes around each saucer base. Use brush handle end to dot “x” centers.
Step 5 Use brush handle end and Cloud White to dot pot rim.
Step 6 Use #10 flat brush and Geranium Red to stripe largest saucer rim.
Step 7 Position and glue pots and saucers to create stand. Refer to photo for placement.