Holly Wreath Agenda Dry Erase Plate
- Plaid Remarkables 8” Round Plate
- Plaid Remarkables Repositionable Stickers- Black and White Damask
- Plaid Mod Podge 4oz Gloss-
- Plaid All Night Media Mini Pop Dots
- Paper Company 12x12 Kiwi Cardstock
- Making Memories 12x12 Scrapbook Paper Spring Green
- Grosgrain Red Ribbon- 7/8”
- Westrim Red Pom Poms- 5mm
- Paper- Red and White Stripe
- Hot Glue Gun
- #12 Flat Brush
Using the provided large holly leaf template, trace and cut out leaves from the kiwi cardstock.
Apply a coat of gloss Mod Podge to the backs of the leaves and adhere around the edge of plate. Leave room for the ribbon to be laced through the holes. Allow to dry.
Apply a topcoat of Mod Podge to the leaves; avoid getting Mod Podge on the open area of the plate.
Use Mod Podge to adhere the polka dot and stripe scrapbook paper together. When dry, apply Mod Podge to the polka dot side. When dry, apply Mod Podge to the striped side. Let dry completely.
Lace the red ribbon through the plate.
Using the small leaf template, trace and cut out leaves from the layered polka dot and striped paper.
Assemble and adhere leaves to the plate as shown with Pop Dots.
Using hot glue, adhere the red pom poms to the leaves.
Center the “Today’s Agenda” sticker at the top of the plate.