This simple piece of home décor would be an excellent addition to any home.
Designed by Miranda Urry
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Cindy Loo Cartridge
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl, Cotton
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Frame with four 3½-inch x 5-inch windows
- Blue Fabric, 7-inch x 16½-inch
- Brown Spray Paint
Spray paint frame. Let dry.
Secure fabric around cardboard backing. Place photo mat over fabric and secure in frame.
Change pressure to medium and set blade depth to four.
Cut HOME: Using Cindy Loo cartridge and Cotton vinyl, select Font Layer feature and cut 2½-inch letters to spell HOME. Cut around each letter to separate them. Discard excess vinyl including tear drops and circles. Use transfer tape to place letters on frame as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.