Homecoming Alumni Mum
- No. 9 Black Ribbon, 4-inch pieces, 9
- No. 3 Green Ribbon, 4-inch pieces, 9
- Round White Paper Backers, 4-inch size, 2
- White Mum, 6 ½-inch 15 Layer, 1
- Small Silver Heart Garland, 18-inch piece, 1
- Green Cowbells, 1-inch size, 2
- Go Team Go’ Horseshoe Charm, Green/White, 1
- Black Flocked Cowboy Hat, 2-inch size, 1
- Bar Pin, 1
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
Make the 9 points with the No. 3 green ribbons on top of the No. 9 black ribbons. Staple each point twice to secure and staple to the one of the paper backers, spacing evenly around circle.
Prepare flower, and hot glue to the backing piece with the points.
Take the silver heart garland and weave it around the outside of the mum; then hot glue it in place.
Hot glue on to mum: cowbells, Go Team Go’ charm, and flocked cowboy hat. (Refer to photo for placement)
Hot glue the 2nd paper backer to the back.
Hot glue bar pin in back to finish.
Refer to photo to complete project.