Homecoming Corsage or Wrist Corsage - Small
- Small white mum flower
- 3 small cardboard backing circles
- Garter, white for a wrist corsage or a 4 inch long piece of ½ inch white ribbon for a hanging/ pinning loop
- Ribbon or garland, 24-inches
- ¼ inch printed black and green
- Metallic curling ribbon - curled, school color of choice
- Black ribbon, 1/4-inch or color of choice
- Ribbon, clear printed with stars
- Silver star garlands
- Metallic silver chenille stems - curled, 4
- Football helmet trinkets, silver, or school color of choice, 4
- Football, 3D green and white, or school color of choice
- Hot glue
Hot glue small white flower to small cardboard backing circle.
Staple 4 pieces of each ribbon listed, 6 inches each, to a second small cardboard backing circle, spacing them evenly around the circle.
On flower, hot glue the 2 silver football helmets and the 3D green and white football, or school color of choice.
Hot glue the flower backing onto the ribbon backing.
For a regular corsage, staple a piece of ribbon at the top for a hanging/pinning loop, or for a wrist corsage, add a garter (cut in ½, staple the ½ into a circle and hot glue the stapled section onto the back of the ribbon backing).
Hot glue a 3rd cardboard backing circle on the back to cover up all of the staples and glue.