Homecoming Dance Double Layout
- Pages from 8-inch x 8-inch album, 2
- Cardstock, black, 8-inch x 8-inch, 2 sheets
- Tiny brads, silver, 24
- Hole punch, 1/8-inch
- Vellum/metal star shaped tags, 2 small
- Vellum/metal star shaped tag, 1 medium
- Vellum/metal star shaped tag, 1 large
- “#1” football trinket cut from chain
- Curved “Homecoming” sign, white/ silver, 4½-inch
- Cardstock, white
- Paper trimmer
- Star garland, silver, about 6 to 6½-inches each, 4 pieces
- Tombo mono adhesive
- Tacky glue
- Homecoming pictures, 3
Trim group picture to 5½-inches x 3½-inches. Attach centered on white cardstock cut to 5¾-inches x 3¾-inches.
Trim small picture to 1¾-inches x 1¾-inches. Attach centered on white cardstock cut to 2-inches x 2-inches.
Trim other picture to 5¾-inches x 3-inches and attach centered on white cardstock cut to 6-inches x 3¼-inches.
Attach all pictures and trinkets to black 8-inch x 8-inch cardstock as shown.
Make a 1/8-inch hole in the corner of each black 8-inch x 8-inch piece and in the corner of each picture and attach a small silver brad in each hole as shown.
Gather tops of 4 pieces of silver star garland and glue onto page.
Place star shaped tags on top of garland as shown. Mark holes and make a 1/8-inch hole to attach tags. Put a small silver brad through each hole and attach to cardstock.