Homecoming Football Frame
- Unfinished Wooden Frame, 1
- Craft Paint, Red
- Craft Paint, Blue
- 3-inch 5-layer White Mum, 1
- Ribbon, Blue, No. 9, 7-inch strip, 1
- Ribbon, White, No. 5, 7-inch strip, 2
- Ribbon, Red, No. 3, 7-inch strip, 2
- Small Heart Garland, Silver, 7-inch piece, 1
- Football Helmet, Small, Red, 1
- Charm, Touch Down’, White/Silver, 1
- Megaphone Charm, Go Team’ Red, 1
- Mini Homecoming Stickers, Pegable, Silver, 1
- Foam Brushes, 2
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue
Paint outside and inside edges red and the front of the frame blue. Let dry.
Layer and staple the five pieces of ribbon from widest on bottom and the most narrow on top.
Hot glue stapled ribbon on to one side of the frame.
Hot glue heart garland piece, white mum, football helmet Touch Down’ charm, and Go Team’ megaphone charm on to the frame. (refer to photo for placement)
Place homecoming’ mini stickers going vertically on the opposite side of the mini mum.’