Homecoming Spirit Double Layout
- Album pages, 12-inch x 12-inch, 2
- Printed ribbons, 1¼-inch x 12-inch, 2
- Squares, green, 6-inch x 6-inch each, 4
- Black strip, 1½-inch x 12-inch
- Plastic football player trinket, black and white
- Plastic cheerleader trinket, green
- Star chain, framed around picture, 14-inches long
- Star chain, next to ribbon, 12-inches long each, 2 pieces
- Plastic “Homecoming” trinket
- Plastic “We Are #1” trinket
- Plastic “GO Team GO” trinket
- Eyelet phrase, “friends for a lifetime”
- Eyelet phrase, “best buds”
- Eyelet tools
- Cardstock, black, 12-inch x 12-inch
- Cardstock, green, 12-inch x 12-inch
- Tombo Mono Adhesive
- Tacky glue
Left page: With mono adhesive, attach the green 6-inch x 6-inch squares to pages as shown. Place one in the lower left and one in the upper right of first page. Then place one in the upper left corner and one in lower right corner for the second page.
On first page, attach the ribbon with mono adhesive as shown across the center of the page on the edge between the green and the white. On the second page, attach the ribbon from top to bottom centered on the edge between the green and white. Trim all ends even.
Cut top left picture to 7-inches x 4-inches and attach centered on green cardstock cut to 7¼-inches x 4¼-inches. Now attach that centered on black cardstock cut to 7½-inches x 4½-inches and attach that centered on top section of first page as shown.
Add eyelet phrase “Best Buds” above picture as shown.
Cut small bottom picture to 2 ¾-inches x 1½-inches and attach centered on green cardstock cut to 3-inches x 1¾-inches. Attach that centered on black cardstock cut to 3¼-inches x 2-inches. Attach that centered on bottom section of first page.
Glue the 14-inch piece of silver star garland around small picture as shown.
Glue a plastic football trinket to the left of small picture and a plastic cheerleader trinket to the right.
Right page: Cut the picture on the right page to 6¼-inches x 3¼-inches and attach centered on green cardstock cut to 6½-inches x 3½-inches. Attach that centered on black cardstock 6¾-inches x 3¾-inches and attach centered on right side of page as shown.
Glue the two pieces of 12-inch silver star garland down each side of the ribbon and trim ends even.
Glue “Go Team Go” and “Homecoming” plastic trinkets on the left side of the page and glue the “We are #1” trinket at bottom of picture as shown. Attach eyelet phrase “Friends for a lifetime” above right side picture as shown.