Hooray Circle Banner and Circle Party Hat with Rosette Embellishment
Greet party guests with a colorfully festive banner simply created with circles and baker’s twine.
These quick and colorful party hats add whimsy and charm to any party table décor.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts® 12x12 Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Small Glue Stick 3 Pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Baker’s Twine – Solids
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Hole Punch 1/16 Inch Circle
- Cardstock: Light Blue, Yellow, Dark Pink
- Pattern Paper
- Die Cut Circle Letters
- Hat & Rosettes
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Large Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 12x12 Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scoring Board
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Scissor All Purpose
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Small Glue Stick 3 pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Dual Temperature Setting Glue Gun
- Cardstock: Light Blue, Yellow
- Patterned Paper
Cut large circles from light blue cardstock and medium circles from pattern paper using circle cutter and mat.
Layer cut circles and die cut circle letters. Glue to secure.
Punch top of banner circles with hand held punch and thread with twine to hang.
Using the circle cutter and mat, cut a large circle from cardstock and patterned paper. Cut circle in half.
Form a cone shape from one half and secure with glue.
Cut cardstock strip with paper trimmer. Score every half inch using scoring board, and accordion fold the strip.
Glue short ends together to form a loop. Flatten loop on work surface, pushing inside edges together to form rosette.
Secure with hot glue in center.
Attach to hat base using hot glue.
Tips for Success: Wrap a small piece of tape around the end of the twine to make threading it through the circles easier.