With a different greeting this would be a beautiful card for a birthday or Mother's Day.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds for Stampendous™.
- Stampendous™ Stamp - Deco Lady
- Stampendous™ Clear Stamps - Encouraging Words
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock - Cake Batter and Blueberry Cheesecake
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White and Black
- Memento™ Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
- Copic® Markers
- Celebrate It® Grosgrain Ribbon - Yellow
- Spellbinders™ Dies - Oval and Scallop Oval
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folder
- Die Cutting Machine
- Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Celebrate it® Ribbon
Fold a 4¼”x11" panel of yellow cardstock in half to form card base.
Emboss front of yellow card using die cutting machine and embossing folder, following manufacturer's directions.
Stamp image in black ink on 2-7/8"x4-1/8" white cardstock panel.
Color image with Copic® Markers.
Adhere colored image panel to a 4-1/8"x3-1/8" black cardstock panel with adhesive.
Emboss pattern into a 5¼”x3-7/8" blue cardstock panel using die cutting machine and embossing folder, following manufacturer's directions.
Adhere layered image panel to blue panel.
Wrap yellow ribbon around lower edge of layered panels and glue on back.
Adhere layered cardstock panels to yellow card with adhesive.
Stamp greeting on a die cut white oval panel.
Adhere sentiment panel to a larger die cut yellow panel.
Adhere layers to a black die cut scallop edge oval panel.
Adhere sentiment panels to card with adhesive.