Hope, Comfort, Strength Card
Send encouragement to a friend in need with this beautiful embossed card.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear Stamps – Encouraging Words
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss Ink – Clear
- Stampendous® VersaMarker™ Pen
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Pearl Snow and Opaque Ebony
- Recollections® Cardstock – Black and White
- Recollections™ Brads
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
- Paper Glue
- Embossing Heat Tool
Fold a 4¼"x11" panel of black cardstock in half to form card base.
Stamp words and leaf image with Boss Gloss on a 3½"x4¾" white cardstock panel and emboss with Ebony embossing powder.
Fill in the inside of the leaves with the VersaMarker™ Pen and emboss with Pearl Snow embossing powder.
Randomly sprinkle pearl and ebony embossing powder around the leaf image and heat from the bottom of the panel to melt.
Layer embossed panel onto a 3¾"x5" black panel and then onto a 4"x5¼" white panel.
Install a black brad in each corner of the card with the 1/16" hole punch.
Adhere layered panels to card front.