Create this cute card in no time using clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® and a few embellishments.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Sketchy Flourishes Clear Stamp
- Inkadinkado® Friendly Characters Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Heart Full of Love Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Ink: Rouge
- K&Company® 12-inch x 12-inch Seasonal Paper Pad: Very Pale Pink, Pink Heart Print
- Paper Company Cypress Fashion Color Collection: Cream
- Buttons: Big Bag by Blumenthal Lansing: Small Pink, Medium Brown, Large Light Brown
- Loew-Cornell® Watercolor Pencils: Light Brown
- Heat Tool
- Scissors: Straight-edged, Large Scallop-edged
Finished Size: 4¼-inches x 5½-inches.
Use cream cardstock to make a side-folding card. Cover the front of the card with a piece of pink heart paper.
Cut a 4-inch x 5¼-inch rectangle from very pale pink paper. Trim the bottom and right edges with the scallop edge scissors. Tint the top and left edges with rouge ink and lightly dab rouge ink on the top half of the rectangle.
Using jet black ink, stamp a flourish design in the bottom right corner, the sentiment in the bottom left corner, and the character in the center of the rectangle. Stamp the “be mine” heart on the character’s belly with rouge ink. Color the rest of the character with light brown pencil. Glue the rectangle to the card.
Thread a piece of twine through the holes in the medium and large buttons and tie the ends in a bow or knot. Glue all three buttons to the flourish design.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Heat set the chalk ink to prevent smearing and fading.