"Hugs" Scrapbook Page
Design Memory Craft® Gelato Colors give this scrapbook layout its deep, rich, vibrant color. Experiment by mixing and matching your Gelato for custom colors.
Watch a quick tutorial on how to create this beautiful scrapbook layout here.
- Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors, 4 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Pen - Light Blue
- Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Color Pencils, 6 Ct. - Red and Blue
- Design Memory Craft(R) Essential PITT® Artist Pens, 4 Ct. - Black
- My Mind's Eye Paper, 12"x12" - Jen Wilson's 29th St. Market and Cherish Forever Floral Cream
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil - Birds & Berries
- Puffy Sticker - Title
Trace stencil onto 12"x12" paper using PITT® Artist Pens, black, from the Essential PITT® Artist Pens Set.
Color trace image using Art GRIP® color pencils. Start with the lightest shade and gradually add darker shades. When complete, color entire area using the lightest shade and a heavy pressure to blend the colors together.
Use a light blue Art GRIP® color pencil to color highlights along the branches and leaves to bring the image to life.
Color edges of cardstock with Gelatos Colors. Color directly onto paper and then blend with fingertip. Work in small sections and blend as you go.
Color the light blue Stamper's Big Brush Pen directly onto an acrylic block or craft mat. Add water to ink on block or mat using a paintbrush. Pick up ink on paintbrush and flick onto paper to create a splatter background.
Color all photo mats and purple banners with Gelatos Colors. Color directly onto paper and then blend with fingertip. Work in small sections and blend as you go.
Adhere photos, mats and banners with double sided tape and dimensional adhesive. Add title sticker and photo.