Humpty Dumpty Craft Egg
- DecoArt® Paint – Titanium White, Lamp Black, Flesh Tone, Melon and Poodleskirt Pink
- Egg – Purple
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #0 Liner and Scruffy (or Stencil)
- Water Container Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Wood Dowel Pieces (4)
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Fun Foam – Lavender and Brown
- Plaid® Sponge Spouncer™, Round
- Pencil Sharpener (Optional)
Use pencil to mark off head about 1/3 down from narrow end of egg.
Use pencil to draw collar with two pointed ends in front.
Trace and transfer hand pattern on lavender foam and shoe pattern on brown foam. Cut out shapes with scissors.
Use ¾ flat brush and Flesh Tone to paint head and Titanium White for collar.
Load tips of scruffy brush with Melon paint. Scrub almost all of paint off on paper towel. Gently swirl brush bristle tips in a circular motion on face for cheeks.
Use liner brush and black to paint mouth and nose. Outline collar.
Use the Spouncer™ and Poodleskirt Pink to stamp dots on body.
Position and adhere wiggle eyes and button.
Sharpen one end of each dowel with pencil sharpener. Position and push into body for arms and legs. Secure with glue.
Position hands on arms and shoes on feet. Secure with glue.