I Collect Leaves Project
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Brown
- Foam Stickers - Leaves
- Recycled Phone Book
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Fine Motor
- Cut brown foam to fit the front and back of the phone book.
- Cut orange foam to attach both pieces together, making the spine of the book. Glue the pieces together.
- Place letter stickers to spell "I Collect Leaves" or other title of choice. Embellish with foam stickers.
- Collect leaves and place them between the pages of the phonebook to dry and store them.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.