I (Heart) You Valentine's Day Card
Use your creativity to make your card unique!
Designed by Sulyn Industries.
- Pen (or Marker)
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Cardstock – White, Light Green and Pink
- Creatology™ Foam Heart Shapes, Small – Pink (4)
- Creatology™ Fuzzy Glitter Chenille Stem – White
- Creatology™ Glitter Foam Heart – Silver
- Heart Gem – Pink
- Sticker Letters – I and U (or trace pattern)
- Creatology™ Glitter Glue, 1.8 oz. – Pink
- Pattern (download button below)
Cut an 11"x7½" piece of white cardstock. Fold in half to make a 5½"x7½" card.
Cut light green cardstock to 5"x7", and glue on top of folded card.
Cut pink cardstock to 4½"x6½", glue on top of previous stock.
Glue foam hearts or use foam hearts with sticky back and adhere to each corner.
Glue about a 3" sized foam heart to the center of the card.
Shape a white fuzzy glitter chenille stem to outline the large foam heart and adhere with hot glue (works best).
Adhere a smaller, glitter foam self-stick heart to the center of the pipe cleaner heart.
Glue a heart gem on top of the glitter foam heart.
Use large sticker letters for the “I” and the “U” and adhere to card (or download pattern below).
Use glitter glue to decorate the sticker letters and the edges of the folded stock (or any other place you want!).