I Love Paris Notebook by Stampendous®
Rubbing an ink pad directly on a surface can create a great distressed look.
Designed by Krissy Fossmeyer, courtesy of Stampendous®
- Stampendous® Wood Block Stamp - I Love Paris
- Recollections® Carstock Value Pack - Spice Marker
- Recollections™ Embellishments - Floral
- Recollections™ Pearls, Mini - Gold
- Tsukineko® Ink - Rich Cocoa
- Ranger distress Ink - Tea Dye and Antique Linen
- Copic® Markers - V04 and YG63
- Tombow® MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- Offray Ribbon - Brown
- Darice® Paper Mache Journal
- Foam Applicator
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
Step 1 Lightly rub Tea Dye ink pad across front of journal to highlight raised areas and along edges of cover.
Step 2 Tear 4"x5" panel of parchment cardstock.
Step 3 Using a foam applicator, lightly apply Antique Linen ink to parchment panel, varying coverage and making sure torn edges are inked.
Step 4 Lightly apply Tea Dye ink to torn edges of parchment panel, using foam applicator.
Step 5 Gently and randomly, curl up edges of parchment panel.
Step 6 With cocoa ink, stamp Paris image on parchment panel.
Step 7 Using Copic® markers, color flowers on stamped image.
Step 8 Adhere stamped panel to front of journal using Zip Dry™ paper glue.
Step 9 Using Zip Dry™ paper glue, adhere flower to lower right corner of stamped panel.
Step 10 Adhere faux pearls to stamped image using Tombow® Mono Multi Glue.
Step 11 Tie ribbon to spiral coils near top.