I Love Paris To Do List by Stampendous®
This project makes a great gift for teachers, mom or friends!
Designed by Krissy Fossmeyer, courtesy of Stampendous®
- Stampendous® Perfectly Clear™ Stamps - Charm Collection
- Stampendous® Wood Block Stamp - I Love Paris
- Recollections™ Cardstock - White
- Recolletions™ Sponge Dauber
- Tsukineko® Ink - Tuxedo Black and London Fog
- Studio Décor™ Picture Frame, 6"x8"
- EK Success® letter Stickers, Mini - black
- Copic® Markers - R83, R85 and YG63
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
- Paper Trimmer (or Scissors)
- Dry Erase Marker
Step 1 Cut white cardstock panel to fit inside picture frame.
Step 2 Using black ink, stamp Eiffel Tower in lower left corner of white panel.
Step 3 Color image as desired using Copic® markers.
Step 4 Using London Fog ink, randomly stamp small images from Charm Collection on white panel.
Step 5 Using sponge dauber, lightly ink edges of white panel with Spun Sugar distress ink.
Step 6 Apply stickers to top of white panel to read “Things To Do”.
Step 7 Insert white panel in frame and fasten frame easel to back. Step 8 Write on glass with dry erase marker.