I Love You Flowers
- Elmer's® Washable School Glue Stick™
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Fine Motor
- Fold a large sheet of green construction paper into thirds lengthwise (tri-fold). Unfold the sheet of paper.
- Fold the top edge of the paper to the top fold line. Then, unfold the paper and reverse-fold it.
- Fold the bottom edge of the paper to the bottom fold line. Then, unfold the paper and reverse-fold it.
- Fringe cut only the bottom edge of the paper. Make sure you do not cut through the closest fold line.
- Cover the middle section of the paper with glue. Bring the top fold and the bottom fold together in the center of the glued surface. Let the glue dry completely.
- Cut out eight flower shapes from different colors of construction paper. Write one letter on each flower shape. Spell the phrase "I love you."
- Cut out eight 6" x 1" strips of green construction paper. These will be the flowers' stems. Glue each flower to a stem. Let the glue dry completely.
- Glue the back of each stem to the uncut lip of green construction paper. Carefully bend the fringed edges of the paper forward for an added effect.