I Love You Journal
- Journal of Choice
- Cardstock (Tan, Kraft or Decorative)
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Turquoise
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Mars Black
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Primary Red
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Yellow Ochre
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Metallic Gold
- Paint, Artist’s Loft – Raw Umber
- One-Step Crackle
- Charms of choice, Industrial Chic™
- Chain of choice, Industrial Chic™
- Brads, 2
- Rhinestone Stickers – Clear
- Letter Stamps
- Black Archival Ink
- Cropodile Big Bite
Tear the cardstock slightly smaller than the cover of the journal. Adhere to the journal.
Paint a background on the plain or decorative cardstock. Let dry.
Sketch your winged heart lightly onto the background and paint. When dry, brush on One-Step Crackle and let dry. When completely dry, apply a wash of Burnt Umber paint mixed with water and wipe off the heart to antique it.
Paint around the margin of the paper and journal edge with gold paint.
Stamp “I LOVE YOU” onto the heart. Add rhinestone stickers as desired.
Decide where you want the chain to hang and using the Cropodile Big Bite, punch 2 holes through the cover of the journal – one on the edge and one near the spine.
Attach the chain by inserting the brads through the hole and securing the chain.
Hang charms onto the chain.