Indoor Camping Puppet Theater
Make the most of your indoor camping adventure by putting on your own puppet show. Felt, markers and a bit of imagination is all it takes. Don't forget to make your own puppets as well.
- Science Tri-fold Display Board
- Kunin™ Felt Package - Green
- Kunin™ Felt Squares - Lime Green, Kelly Green and Hunger Green
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Chalkboard Markers - Brown, Blue and Green
- Craft Paint - Blue, Brown and White
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paint Roller
- X-ACTO® Knife (Adult Use Only)
- Low Heat Glue Gun (Adult Use Only)
Step 1 Lay presentation board open on protected flat surface.
Step 2 Use the X-ACTO® knife to cut a 14"x10" piece from board as an opening to the puppet theater. Use image as a guide.
Step 3 Use paint roller and paint entire board blue. Let dry.
Step 4 Paint the tree trunks brown and clouds white. Let dry.
Step 5 Cut leaf shapes from green felts and glue to trees as desired.
Step 6 Use the inside piece of cardboard you cut from display to make sign for top of opening.
Step 7 Paint the sign brown and write message on board. Glue to top opening of theater.
Step 8 Cut piece of green felt large enough to cover opening of theater. Glue to top back of theater.