Industrial Chic™ My Garden Heart Charm Bracelet
This bracelet is a perfect accessory for the person who loves to garden.
Designed by Kristen Robinson
- Hinge Link Bracelet – Antique Silver
- Charm Sets – Shovel, Friend Tag, Cone, No. 2 Tag, Leaf, Ideas, Nest, Pail and Forever Tag
- Bezel Flower Dangle Charm – No. 1
- Metal Fiber Mix
- Crystal Beads (3) – Green
- Pearls (2)
- Scrap Ribbon – Green
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Jewelry Cutters
Onto one silver head pin place one green crystal. Create a loop using round nose pliers, wrap remaining wire around the base of the loop and trim any excess wire with wire cutters. Repeat this with the crystals and pearls, placing one onto each head pin creating a total of five dangles.
Using flat nosed pliers or a jump ring tool open all jump rings that are attached to the charms.
Start assembling the bracelet from the left double-tiered link (when facing you) in the following manner:
- To the top tier of the first double link attach the No. 2 charm, place one green crystal dangle onto the jump ring and close.
- To the bottom link attach the watering can charm, and close jump ring.
- To the first single link attach the etched cone, place one pearl dangle onto the jump ring and close.
- To the bottom tier of the next double link attach the ideas charm, place one green crystal dangle onto the jump ring and close.
- To the next single link attach the pail charm, place one pearl dangle onto the jump ring and close.
- To the final top tier attach the No. 1 charm, place one green crystal dangle onto the jump ring and close.
To complete the piece tie a small sprig of green ribbon onto the top of the ideas charm.