Inkadinkado Autumn Greetings Card
- Inkadinkado Gem Stone Birds Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Foliage Trails Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Autumn Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Ornate Flourish Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn Solvent Ink: Timber Brown
- Pigment Inks: Lime, Orange, Yellow, Red
- K&Company Que Sera Sera 12-inch x 12-inch Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections Spice Market Paper Collection: Brown
- Recollections Assorted Trucks and Trains Value Pack Cardstock: Tan
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the pigment inks)
Cut a 5½-inch x 11-inch rectangle from brown cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 5½-inch x 5½-inch top-folding card.
Glue a panel of green pattern paper to the front of the card.
Cut a 5-inch square from tan cardstock. Stamp the owl with timber brown ink near the top left corner. Stamp the owl again on a scrap piece of paper. Trim this owl to shape; this is called a mask.
Attach the mask directly on top of the stamping on the tan cardstock using removable tape.
Stamp the leafy branch on/under the owl using lime, yellow, orange, and red inks.
Remove the mask and now it appears as if the original owl is sitting on the branch.
Stamp two more leafy branches on the tan cardstock using the same inks.
Stamp the sentiment with red ink near the bottom right corner and add an ornate flourish under it with timber brown ink. (Autumn 4.jpg)
Tint the edges of the tan cardstock with orange ink and adhere to the card.