Inkadinkado Be Thankful Card
Inkadinkado® clear stamps are used to create this delightful card that reminds us to be thankful for all we have.
- Inkadinkado Patterned Bugs Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Circles & Dots Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Harvest Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn Solvent Ink, Timber Brown
- Chalk Ink, Chestnut
- K&Company Wild Saffron 12-inch x 12-inch Two-Sided Paper Pad
- Recollections Spice Market Paper Collection, Gold
- Ribbon, Brown Picot (3/16-inch x 18-feet)
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the chalk ink)
Cut a 10-inch x 7-inch rectangle from gold cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 5-inch x 7-inch side-folding card. Distress and ink edges with timber brown ink.
Cut a panel from polka dot pattern paper. Distress and ink edges with timber brown ink.
Cut a 4-inch circle from yellow pattern paper. Stamp a circle image randomly with chestnut ink to create a “honeycomb” effect.
Stamp a bee image on the circle with timber brown ink. Stamp swirl patterns to create a “bee flight path” with chestnut ink.
Trim off the left part of the circle, and distress and ink edges with timber brown ink. Glue the circle along the left edge of the polka dot paper.
Stamp sentiment with timber brown ink on the polka dot paper near the circle edge. Stamp bee images with timber brown ink and swirl patterns with chestnut ink on the polka dot paper.
Wrap a piece of ribbon around the bottom of the polka dot paper and secure the ends on the back. Knot a small piece of ribbon around the first piece.
Adhere the polka dot paper to the card.