Inkadinkado Steampunk Flower Card
Use the Inkadinkado® Steampunk stamps to make a big impact on a small card.
Designed by Jennifer Brown courtesy of EK Success®.
- Inkadinkado® Wood Stamp – Steampunk Flower and Gear Border
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Surface
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Que Sera Sera
- Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Scissors
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Squares, 1/8" – White
- Cardstock – Black and Ivory
- Embellishments – Brass wings, Metal Key, Typewriter Letters, Button, Flower Stick Pin and/or Fabric Flowers
- Thread – Black
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Craft Glue
Using black cardstock, cut a 6"x8" piece and fold to create a 6"x4" side folding card.
Cut a 5¾"x3¾" piece of patterned paper and distress the edges. Cut off one corner. Attach to card front.
Cut a 1"x4" piece of tan patterned paper. Using black ink, stamp the border image on the tan patterned panel. Along both long sides, sew a running stitch and then distress the panel. Attach to card front.
On ivory paper, stamp the flower image and trim close to all outer edges. Attach button to center of flower image. Add fabric flowers. Attach panel to card front with 3D-Dots®. Add brass wings.
Attach embellishments to the upper and lower right front of card.