Inkadinkado Steampunk Tree Card
Give your holiday cards a trendy boost with a steampunk tree of gears and holly! Crisp lines and defined layers give this card the edge for the holiday season!
Designed by Arlene Loabach courtesy of EK Success.
- Inkadinkado® Wood Stamp – Steampunk Christmas Tree Wood Stamp
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Set – Peppermint Twist
- Inkadinkado® Stamping Surface
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Que Sera Sera
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Squares, 1/8" – White
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Honey Bee™ Scissors
- Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser
- EK Success® CornerAdorner® Punch, Small Ink Pad – Dark Green
- Cardstock – Light Sage Iridescent, Lavender and Pale Sage
- Chalk – Pastels
- Gemstones – Gold
- Heat Tool
- Craft Glue
Using a 6"x8" piece of light sage iridescent cardstock, create a side folding card.
Cut a 3¾"x5¾" lavender panel and secure to card front.
Cut a 3-5/8"x5-5/8" patterned green panel and secure to center of lavender panel.
On pale sage cardstock with dark green ink, stamp the tree image twice and heat set. Create a panel of the first stamped image, leaving less than 1/16" of space around the image. With the second, trim only the holly leaves. Glue the base of the leaves to the main panel and use 3D-Dots® to raise the other edge of each leaf. Round top left and bottom right corners. Attach gemstones. Attach to a green patterned panel and round corners. Attach to card front with 3D-Dots®.
On pale sage cardstock with dark green ink, stamp the expression. Create a panel leaving 1/8" of space around the image. Round top right and bottom left corners. Attach to a patterned green panel and round corners. Secure to card front with 3D-Dots® adhesive squares.