- Delta Ceramcoat® Acrylic Paint Lemon Grass
- Delta Ceramcoat® Acrylic Paint Wedgewood Blue
- Delta Ceramcoat® Acrylic Paint Lavender
- Delta Stencil Magic™ Stencil Calligraphy Alphabet
- Delta Stencil Magic™ Stencil Brushes, ¼-inch
- Flat Soft Bristle Brush, 1-inch
- Water Container
- Paper Plate
- Paper Towels
Using the brush apply two smooth even coats of paint to each canvas, one in each color.
Using the ruler apply tape to the canvases, below where the words will be placed, making sure it is straight and level.
Stencil each of the words, working from the outside edge of the canvas inward. Create is Lavender, Imagine is Lemon Grass and Inspire is Wedgewood Blue. Use a separate brush for each color. Dip into the paint, then tap the excess off on the paper plate. Carefully pounce the brush to color in each letter.
Finish with 2 smooth, even coats of Satin Varnish.