Itsy Bitsy Spider T-Shirt
- Tulip Fabric Spray Paint™ – Neon Green, Neon Orange, Grape and Asphalt
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- T-Shirt – Black or White
- Paper Towels
- Painter’s Tape
- Tulip Fabric Spray Paint™ – Sparkling Silver Glitter (Optional)
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint – Metallic Silver (Optional)
- Tulip® Iron-On Crystals™ – 300 Multi-color (Optional)
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™ (Optional)
Step 1 Lay T-shirt out flat on work surface. Place Fashion Form™ between layers of T-shirt.
Step 2 Place stencil design around neck area of T-shirt. Refer to photo.
Step 3 Place painter's tape on each side of the stencil to keep the stencil in place.
Step 4 Tape off and cover the neck and arms of the T-shirt with paper towels. Spray design areas of the stencil with Tulip Fabric Spray Paint™. Let dry.
Step 5 Use Silver Metallic 3D Fashion Paint to outline one side of each web line. Refer to photo.
Step 6 Using the Tulip® heat tool, embellish the design with Tulip® Iron-On Crystals™.
Step 7 Spray Sparkling Silver Glitter Fabric Spray Paint™ over entire design.