Jeweled Leaves Card
- Jolees Fall Leaves Repeats
- EK Success Edger Punch, Dotted Scallop
- EK Success Herma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- Cutter Bee Scissors
- 3D Dots White Adhesive Foam 1/8-inch Circles
- Cardstock: Light Green, Brown, Light Yellow, Rust, Orange, Medium Green, Medium Yellow
- Circle Punch
- Hemp Cord
Use a pre-made card form or make your own. Orient it so the fold is along the top. Set aside.
Cut light green cardstock to the size of your card. Sand edges lightly. This is your base layer or card front.
Cut a brown cardstock strip to fit inside the green piece. Sand the edges lightly.
Punch two slim strips of green cardstock with the edger punch to match the length of the brown piece. Sand the edges, and adhere to the underside of the brown strip one after the other as shown.
Adhere the entire piece to the top portion of the green card front, leaving a slight margin along the top and sides.
Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to fit inside the brown strip, sand edges, and adhere to the top part of the brown layer, again leaving a slight border.
Punch circles from your other colored cardstocks, sand edges, and attach bejeweled leaf stickers to the centers. Adhere to the yellow strip on the card front with dimensional adhesive.
Cut two lengths of hemp and wrap it around the card front. Tie into a small bow and trim excess.
Adhere the entire card front to the set-aside card body.