Jingle & Jolly Silver Glitter Ornament
- Styrofoam Ball, 3"
- Celebrate It® Jingle and JOlly Sheer Glitter Ribbon, Silver with Polka Dots
- Celebrate It® Jingle and Jolly Sheer Glitter Ribbon, Turquoise with Polka Dots
- Celebrate It® Jingle and Jolly Glitter Ribbon, Hot Pink
- Chenille Stem - Pink
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter, Sterling
- Pendant, Turquoise Rhinestone
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Foam Brush
- Low Heat Glue Gun & Glue
- Double Side Tape
- Paper Plate
Coat Styrofoam ball with Mod Podge®. Sprinkle silver glitter all over and shake off excess onto paper plate. Return glitter to jar for future use. Let dry. Repeat if more glitter is desired.
Wrap turquoise polka dot ribbon around the center of the ball as shown. Secure in back with double-side tape.
Glue pendant in center of turquoise ribbon in the front.
Create a loop bow with sheer silver ribbon. Cut a 10" piece of hot pink glitter ribbon and tie onto center of loop bow. Glue to top of ornament.