Jolly Snowman Christmas Card Holder
- Plaid FolkArt Paint - Wicker White
- Plaid FolkArt Paint - Licorice
- Plaid FolkArt Paint - Nutmeg
- Plaid FolkArt Paint - Engine Red
- Plaid FolkArt Paint - Fresh Foliage
- Plaid FolkArt Paint- Tangerine
- Plaid Mod Podge - Matte
- Plaid Mod Podge - Sparkle
- Don Mechanic Cutting Board
- Don Mechanic Recipe Box
- Don Mechanic Snowman Ornament- 8.63 x 10.25”
- Dress It Up Jack Frost Buttons (Hanging Christmas Lights) - 8
- Wooden Wreath Ornament
- Self-Stick Rhinestone Gems, Primary Colors- 8
- 14” Length Of Red Ribbon- 7/8” Width
- Scrapbook Paper- 2 (1 Red & 1 Green)
- 20 Gauge Annealed Wire- 3-4 Feet
- Wire Curling Tool
- 1/16” Drill Bit
- Paint Brushes
- Fine Sand Paper
- Hot Glue
1) Remove the cord from the cutting board. Remove the lid and hardware from the recipe box; only the base is used for this project.
2) Sand rough edges of box, cutting board, snowman and wreath ornament; wipe clean.
3) Paint inside and upper edges of box Wicker White.
4) Paint snowman body Wicker White. Use a touch of Licorice mixed with Wicker White to shade and add depth along edges. Allow to dry.
5) Paint arms Nutmeg. Use a touch of Licorice mixed with Nutmeg to shade.
6) Paint hat, eyes and mouth Licorice.
7) Paint carrot nose Tangerine.
8) Paint scarf Engine Red. Use a touch of Licorice mixed with Engine Red to shade and add depth along edges. Allow to dry and add stitching detail with Wicker White.
9) Paint 3 holly leaves on hat with Fresh Foliage.
10) Paint wreath Fresh Foliage. Use a touch of Licorice mixed with Fresh Foliage to shade and add color value along edges of wreath to add depth
11) Paint edges of cutting board Engine Red
12) Use Mod Podge Matte to cover front and sides of box with red scrapbook paper; allow to dry.
13) Use Mod Podge Matte to cover cutting board with green scrapbook paper; allow to dry.
14) Curl wire with wire curling tool while adding hanging Christmas lights about every 1½".
15) Drill a hole into each of snowman’s hands to attach wire. Curl wire behind to secure in place.
16) Brush Sparkle Mod Podge on outside and upper edges of box, front and sides of cutting board, snowman’s hat and scarf, and edges of wreath; allow to dry.
17) Add rhinestones to wreath and a red rhinestone inside painted leaves on snowman’s hat.
18) Using hot glue, glue back of the box to the bottom of the cutting board. Glue the snowman ¼“ above the box onto the cutting board
19) Make a bow for the wreath and glue in place. Glue the wreath to the front of the box