Joy Door Decoration
- DCWV® Paper Pad – the Bouquet de Fleurs Stack™
- Blue Moon Beads® Set – Butterfly
- Recollections™ Floral Embellishment Sets – Green and Purple
- Celebrate It® Grosgrain Ribbon, 7/8" – Green
- Unfinished Wood Plaque, 9"x12"
- Unfinished Wood Letters, 5" (3)
- Unfinished Wood, 3" – Butterfly
- Recollections™ Rhinestones, Small
- Craft Paint – White
- Foam Brush
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- X-ACTO® Knife
Step 1 Paint the edges of the wood plaque and the sides of the letters with white craft paint. Set aside to dry.
Step 2 While the paint is drying, take wooden butterfly and, using your pencil, trace shape onto the back of desired print. Cut this out and adhere paper to front of wooden butterfly. Turn it over and use pencil to trace around inside details. Use X-ACTO® knife to cut out around the lines.
Step 3 Cut out three leaves from assorted paper prints. Curl the edges back using the end of your pencil and set aside.
Step 4 Once paint is dry, take your pencil and trace letters onto the back of your desired prints; cut out. Adhere paper to the front of each letter. Repeat process with plaque.
Step 5 Adhere letters and butterfly to the front of the plaque. Embellish with metal butterfly shapes, silk flowers, and leaves cut in Step 3.
Step 6 Finish by attaching a section of ribbon to the back of the plaque.