- DecoArt Americana® Acrylics:
- DAO1 Snow (Titanium) White
- DA170 Santa Red
- DecoArt DecouPage Glue DS106 Matte
- DecoArt Craft Twinkles®:
- DCT5 Christmas Red
- DCT1 Crystal
- Square wood plaque
- ¾” flat
- Christmas scrapbook paper, Recollections
- Woodsie Alphabet Value Pack, Loew Cornell
- Paper towel
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Assorted ribbons of your choice
- Quick-dry craft glue or low-temp
1. Use ¾” flat brush to basecoat plaque Snow White and letters “JOY” Santa Red.
2. Apply Christmas Red Craft Twinkles on letters. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut scrapbook paper to fit plaque face.
4. Use ¾” flat brush to apply DecouPage over plaque face. Immediately
position scrapbook paper smoothing out with fingers to remove any air
bubbles. Apply another coat of DecouPage over paper.
5. Use ¾” flat to apply Crystal Craft Twinkles around plaque edges. Let dry.
6. Make ribbon loop. Adhere ends to plaque at corner with glue or glue gun.
Tie bow with smaller ribbons. Position and adhere to ribbon loop.
7. Position and adhere “JOY” onto plaque face.