Jumbo Family Wall Calendar
Make a great way to keep track of your family’s activities and schedules.
- Cork Squares (8) – 12"x12"
- Wood Plaques (4) – 9"x3"
- Wood Letters – Color and Style of Choice
- Buttons – Color of Choice
- Ribbon, Thin – Color of Choice
- Scrapbook Paper – Color of Choice
- Acrylic Paint – Colors of Choice
- Liquitex® Gel Medium – Matte
- Scotch® Advanced Tape Glider
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Embellishments – Stickers, Push Pins, Post It® Notes
- Paper Trimmer
Paint wood plaques and wood letters as desired. Let dry.
Cut four pieces of cardstock to 8 ½" x2 ½" each. Adhere the paper to the wood plaques with gel medium. Use glue gun to attach names and buttons to plaques and then glue plaques to four of the cork squares.
Use ribbon to create grid lines as desired. Use adhesive tape runner to attach ribbon on the back of the cork squares.
Add days of the week, subjects, activities or personalized headers to remaining four corks.
Embellish as desired with stickers, push pins, Post It® notes – BE CREATIVE!
Try mixing media on your calendar—for example, combine vinyl letters with a colorful snapshot.