Jumbo Peony Embossed Canvas
Use this embossing technique to upcycle your home decor.
Created by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous!®.
- Jumbo Cling Peony Stamp by Stampendous®
- Artist's Loft™ Gallery Wrapped Traditional Canvas
- Folk Art™ Extreme Glitter Paint - Silver and Black
- Craft Smart™ Acrylic Paint - Vanilla
- Mod Podge™ Matte
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Detail Ebony
- Tissue Paper
- Heat Tool
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss Ink - Clear
- Smooch™ Spritz - Cherry Ice
- REcollections™ Red Rhinestone Flourish
- Recollections™ Mini Round Gems
- Copic® Markers
- Beacon® Zip-Dry™ Adhesive
Paint canvas with vanilla, black glitter, and silver glitter paint.
Randomly spray canvas with Cherry Ice Smooch Spritz.
Allow canvas to dry.
Stamp the peony image on tissue paper with clear embossing ink.
Cover image with Ebony embossing powder, shaking excess powder back into the jar.
Heat image with heat tool until embossing powder melts.
Cut around the image.
Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the canvas.
Palace tissue image on the canvas and paint Mod Podge over the top of the image.
Stamp the flourish two times on tissue paper with clear embossing ink.
Repeat steps 5-10 for each of the flourish images.
Stamp friendship sentiment on tissue with clear embossing ink.
Repeat steps 5-19 with the tissue sentiment.
When dry use Copic markers to add color highlights to the peony image.
Adhere black drops to canvas with Zip Dry
Adhere red rhinestone flourish to canvas.