Jumbo Snowfall Pair Scrapbook Page
- Stampendous® Cling Rubber™ Stamps, Jumbo – Snowfall Pair and Snowflakes
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Tinsel Ruby and Tinsel Marine
- Recollections™ Embossing Heat Tool
- Tsukineko® VersaMark® Watermark Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Red, White and Light Blue
- Glue Dots® (or Dimensional Foam Adhesive)
- Colored Pencils
On an 8¼"x10¾" panel of white cardstock, stamp some of the Jumbo snowflakes in VersaMark® watermark ink.
Sprinkle Tinsel Marine embossing powder on wet snowflakes and shake off excess powder and return to jar.
Heat with embossing heat tool to set.
Repeat Steps 1-3 with VersaMark® ink and Tinsel Ruby embossing powder to create background for photos.
Adhere stamped snowflake panel to 12"x12" panel of red cardstock.
Mat photos on coordinating cardstock and adhere to page front.
Stamp jumbo snowfall pair on white cardstock with black ink and color as desired. Cut out.
Adhere snowmen to front of page, curving to make them have dimension and adhere with double-sided adhesive foam.