Katiedids™ Tassel Earrings
Beautiful dyed jade rounds make these earrings effervescent. Make the matching necklace to complete the look.
Designed by Katie Hacker.
- Dyed Jade Faceted Rounds, 4mm – Variegated Aqua/White (18)
- Glass Faceted Rondelles, 6mm – Clear (2)
- Artistic Wire, 22 ga. – Silver
- Katiedids™ Curve
- Cable Chain, Small – Silver
- Kidney Ear Wires – Silver (2)
- Ball Head Pins, Medium – Silver (2)
- Jump Rings, 4mm – Silver (6)
- Lines Crimp Covers – Silver (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Tool
- Mighty Crimping Tool
Cut two 1" lengths of chain.
Cut a 12" length of Artistic Wire and make a wrapped loop to attach it to a 1" piece of chain.
Pass through the hole on the curve component and string seven 4mm beads.
Pass outward through the other hole and make a wrapped loop to attach it to a 1" piece of chain.
Wrap the wire back across the surface of the beads, back and forth across the curve component, as shown. Secure it by wrapping around the base of one of the loops.
Pass a head pin through a 4mm bead, a 4mm jump ring, a 6mm bead, a 4mm jump ring, a 4mm bead and then make a wrapped loop to connect it to a 4mm jump ring.
Open the jump ring and attach each end of the chains on the earrings so it hangs in a triangular shape.
Connect the jump ring to an ear wire. Attach a crimp cover and a small wire coil to the ear wire as shown.
Repeat steps to make a matching earring.