- Crayola® Model Magic® - Terra Cotta
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Sunny Yellow
- Wood Rolling Pin
- Fine Motor
- Knead clay in your hands to soften it and shape into a ball.
- Press clay onto a flat surface using your hands, a book or a rolling pin.
- Press hand into clay, with fingers spread apart. It may take a few impressions to get the desired depth.
- Use the paintbrush to paint the handprint. Let dry.
- Use the tip of the paintbrush to etch the child's name in the clay.
TipsThe dry clay is ready to use right out of the package.
The clay air-dries overnight. No baking required.
Kids should work with damp hands.
Not suitable for food.