Kelly Panacci Blossom Artsy Journal
Give this journal as a unique gift.
Designed by Catherine Matthews Scanlon, courtesy of EK Success®.
- K&Company™ Adhesive Borders - Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Pillow Stickers - Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Die-Cut Cardstock - Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Word Adhesive Chipboard - Kelly Panacci Blossom
- K&Company™ Paper Pad, 12"12" - Kelly Panacci Blossom
- EK Success® Zig 2-way Glue Pen Jumbo Tip
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Permanent Dot Adhesive - Pink
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer - Pink
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® 3D-Dots®
- Glue Stick
- Distressing Ink
Spread glue stick over the front of the journal, adhere patterned paper to the front and smooth to adhere. Make sure to remove all bubbles to get good adhesion of the paper to the cover of the journal. Let glue dry then trim excess paper away using scissors or a craft knife.
Adhere two pieces of adhesive borders, back to back, down the center of the journal. Cover the seam with pink grosgrain ribbon.
Mat die-cut shape on patterned paper and adhere to center of journal.
Decorate cover of journal using die-cut cardstock shapes, embossed stickers, and pillow stickers, as shown in the example.