K&Company Kelly Panacci Valentine Collection Love Card
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Layered Accents – Valentine Hearts
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Baubles – Valentine
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Die-Cut Cardstock – Valentine Hearts and Tags
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Glitter Pillow Stickers – Valentine Heart
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Word Glitter Stickers – Valentine
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Icon Adhesive Borders – Valentine
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Valentine
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Designer Paper Pad, 12"x12" – Valentine
- K&Company™ Kelly Panacci Felt Roses – Valentine
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® 3D-Dots® Adhesive Foam Circles, 1/8" – White
- EK Success® Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® Craft Punch, 2¼" – Nesting Circle
- Recollections® Cardstock – Kraft
- Vintage Book Page
- Sewing Machine Thread – White
- Celebrate It® Ribbon – Green and Green Striped Adhesive Pearls
- Chalk Ink Pad – Pink
NOTE: Ink all edges with pink chalk ink before attaching to card.
Cut kraft cardstock to 9"x6". Fold in half so finished card measures 4½"x6".
Cut pink polka-dot paper to 4¼"x5¾". Glue to card base.
Cut a bracket label shape from stripe paper to fit inside pink polka dot mat. Glue to card base.
Hand cut a 3" heart from pink swirl paper. Adhere to card front and machine stitch around edges.
Machine stitch around edge of striped label.
Cut book page to 5¾"x1". Apply glue to just the left-hand side of piece and adhere to card where shown. Machine stitch around edge of polka-dot mat, making sure to catch edges of book paper piece.
Slip heart die-cut under book page piece and adhere in place.
Add red glitter scallop border where shown, covering holes with pearl stickers.
Cut a 3" eight-petal flower from pink circle print paper. Cover center with a 2¼" pattern paper circle. Cut and glue two ribbon pieces to back of flower and notch ends. Attach to card base using foam adhesive.
Finish card by embellishing as pictured.