- Walnut Hollow® Cornice Box, Large
- ArtMinds™ Embossing Stencil, 7/8" – Alphabet
- Recollections® Paper Pad – Union Square
- K&Company™ Metal Keys
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink – Tea Dye
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® – Curio Knobs and Foundations Box Feet
- Tombow® MONO Multi Liquid Glue
- DecoArt® Acrylic Paint – Black
- Brushes – Large Flat and Stencil
- Sandpaper, Fine
- Hand Drill
- Paper Towel
- Paper Trimmer
Step 1 Use large flat brush to apply a coat of black acrylic paint to entire box surface. Let dry. Use fine sandpaper to lightly sand box. Apply a second coat. Dry thoroughly.
Step 2 Cut paper to fit top and bottom of each side. Note that paper does not extend to all edges but allows black paint to show. Use sponge to antique around edges of all cut paper with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
Step 3 Use MONO Multi Liquid Glue to adhere paper. Use brayer to remove all air bubbles. Let dry.
Step 4 Stencil letters on paper adhered to box lid.
Step 5 Drill small hole into center of top of box. Attach knob with screwdriver.
Step 6 Use MONO Multi Liquid Glue to adhere decorative feet and keys as shown in photo. Let dry thoroughly.