Key Necklace Glamour Wrap
- Key, 60mm – Crystal and Silver-plated
- Antiqued Loop, 11mm – Silver-plated
- Melon Beads, 8mm – Hematite
- Silk Ribbon Jewelry Cording, Narrow (1 Yard)
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Beading Needle, #10
- WildFire™ Beading Thread – Black and White
- Adhesive Tape
- Takeout Box – White/Black Damask
- Silk Ribbon Jewelry Cording, Wide (1 Yard)
Step 1 String the key onto the center of the thin silk ribbon cording.
Step 2 Pass the ribbon ends through the antique silver loop.
Step 3 About 1" from the key, tie an overhand knot, string a melon bead and tie another overhand knot.
Step 4 Knot two more beads onto the same side of the ribbon, about an inch apart.
Step 5 Repeat Steps 3-4 for the other side of the necklace.
Step 6 Tie the ends in an overhand knot.
Step 7 To embellish the package, place the center of the wide silk ribbon on the top of the box, cross the ends underneath the package and tie them in a knot on top of the box.
Step 8 Tuck the key pendant under the knot on the top of the package.
Step 9 Wrap the necklace ends downward around the box and tuck them under the cross on the bottom of the box.