Kid's Birthday Card
- Elmer’s® Bi-Fold Foam Board, 9"x12" – White
- Elmer’s® Foam Board Shapes™, 6"x6" – Birthday Cake
- Elmer’s® Project Popperz® Letters, Numbers & Symbols, 1" and 2" – Black
- Elmer’s® Project Popperz® Metallic Markers
- Elmer’s® Board Mate™ Dual Tip Glue Pen
- Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" (4)
Step 1 Use ruler and pencil to measure four 9"x12" papers. Use scissors to cut out. Choose which papers will be attached to front, back and left and right inside of card. To cover card front, use wide spreader end of Board Mate™ Dual Tip Glue Pen to apply glue along edges of Elmer's® bi-fold foam board card. Attach chosen paper. Similarly, cover back of foam board with paper choices. Repeat to cover inside of card with other two papers. (Make sure papers just meet along crease inside card, so that it will still fold.)
Step 2 To decorate foam board cake shape, refer to photo and use pencil to lightly draw design. Then go over lines with Project Popperz® Metallic Markers. (Note: Work from top down to prevent smearing.) Let dry.
Step 3 Position cake on front center and use glue pen to attach. Just to separate letters, use scissors to cut apart "HAPPY B-DAY" letters and year number about ¼" away from edges. Refer to photo to place in position, and then peel and stick letters to card and numbers to cake.
Step 4 Use Project Popperz® Metallic Marker to write desired greeting inside card.