Kid's Chore Center
Try this creative way of assigning chores instead of a boring chore chart!
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Paper Pencil Holders (3)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Hailstorm, Pool, Green Curry and Wedding Cake
- Creatology™ Craft Sticks, Jumbo
- Stickers – White Letters or Color of Choice
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Sharpie® Permanent Marker, Fine-Line – Black
Step 1 Paint each pencil holder a different color: one Pool, one Green Curry and one Hailstorm. Let dry.
Step 2 Paint craft sticks with Wedding Cake. Let dry.
Step 3 Glue the three pencil holders together as shown.
Step 4 Use sticker letters to personalize each pencil holder.
Step 5 Use Sharpie® marker to write chores on craft sticks.