Kids Back-To-School Organizer
- Cork Tiles
- Wood Shape - Letters
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - White
- Foam Display Board
- Ribbon of Choice
- Buttons of Choice
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Disposable Plate for Paint Palette
- Container of Water
- Paper Towels
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Push Pins
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Regency Blue
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Bright Red
- Fine Motor
- Adults should use scissors to cut the foam board into a piece 20-inches x 44-inches. Adults should cut the cork squares into equal fourths, for a total of 21 squares.
- Paint seven cork squares with green and seven cork squares with blue. Paint letters with white. Let dry.
- Glue the letters to the unpainted cork squares. Glue two ribbon pieces around each green cork square as shown. Glue the cork squares to the foam board as shown. Glue the buttons on top of the push pins.
Parents should use scissors to cut the foam board.
Before using the paint, pour desired colors onto a disposable plate, being careful not to let the colors run together. Wash the paintbrush with water and dry with a paper towel before changing paint colors.
The supply list and instructions are to create the sample as shown. Be creative and select paint, ribbon and button colors of your choice to complement your room or reflect your school colors!